Eternal Bliss

Monday

An Ode to the Charming Gardeners of Delhi Lounge Who Made My Writing Skillz Blossom

WOOPS;--
The air of this room is thick with splendour, and intoxicating with a majestic appeal. You enter and are struck with the grandeur and splendour. The room has nothing ordinary to offer. Either the KING rules here (doesn't matter even if he is CREEPING)---- or some magicians drool here ...:: one wrong move and some WARP-PHASE warps you to some KAALA PAANI (SO WATCH YOUR STEP AND TREAD CAREFULLY). Either people are just too ABSURD or they are 2 CLASSY for normal mortals to reach. Songbirds and BEESTARS hum and sing and you can smell the whiff of fresh scent of DEWDROPS. GYPSIES wander here with GRACY act. And sometimes egos flare high with AMUVILLE. It's such a world where ANGELINAS can trash you to RAGS or you can smell the fragrance of ROZES in CARBONated air. You can literally feel the ticking of time with TICKOOCA .
(it's not the name of some African witch doctor performing some ritual on poor IT chatters).

My introduction to this room was through the KING himself who announced my arrival, like a DARBAAN.... standing at the door of some 5-star hotel by screaming into his 'bhonpoo' "SEBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GAYEEEEEEEEEEEE. And after that I couldn't go back. The people, the enigma, the aura of this room just entangled me in their intellectual web. I have never seen such an intellectual brigade at a single platform. They take you on an exciting ride of the world, far above what normal earthlings cognize, but still they are humble enough to believe

WISDOM CEASES 2 BE WISDOM WHEN IT BECOMES 2 PROUD 2 WEEP,
2 GRAVE 2 LAUGH
AND 2 SELFFUL 2 SEEK
OTHER THAN ITSELF.

They believe that

TENDERNESS AND KINDNESS ARE NOT SIGNS OF WEAKNESS AND DESPAIR
BUT MANIFESTATIONS OF STRENGTH AND RESOLUTION.

They taught me to have faith in one's self and one's capabilities. They accepted me with great warmth and they helped me in turning my adversity into my means of success. They helped me in my creative transition and encouraged me to channelize my thoughts. It was because of creepy and song's encouragement that I started blogging and it was classy's gentle coaxing @ so many times which helped me bury some ghosts. And it's only coz of creepy that I'm torturing you people with my sequels - (he's the official editor of my blog )------AND HIS SERVICES R FREEEE........(only fr blogging though) he he
So guys this was the Delhi Lounge. Very soon I will be back with the room of LALA RASPUTEEN ------IE
YAAR DOST INTERNATIONAL.

And another thing -- the girls of IT are very angry with me that I haven't given them any footage. Don't worry girls -- very soon I will come out with THE BEAUTIES OF IT.

And after that THE BEASTS (sorry MEN of IT)

Posted by sebia :: 7:59 AM :: 10 Comments:

Leave A Comment

---------------oOo---------------