Eternal Bliss

Tuesday

ABT THE PARTY

Hmm
like all beautiful things cm 2 an end so as this party thingee also came 2 an end so much of hype and advertisement and thn it happened and bfre v culd hold the moments it vanished in 2 thin air.
First of all thnx ZIllie and tanoo fr conceiving such a brilliant idea.U guys r my favourite 2 brats and whoever says tht u ppl shuld take ur lovey dovey stuff shuld
b banned frm IT u ppl r the freh air around in the sm times claustrophobic chatting wrld.No doubt u were the best couple around.MUAH 2 u both(lol)
thnx bhallu fr creating the room it ws v nice of u.
AND whoever who crashed the server may ur soul rests in hell fr tarnishing all the enjoyment.
And whoever tht fan of sohny was man if u ever cm across me i wuld like 2 slaughter u in the most horriable way it ws such an ugly joke frm u horriable 1 why u ppl frget tht even in this virtuality there r real ppl behind those niks and playing with smbdys emotions is such a hurting thing man she is just an innocent baby and u played a dirty joke on her.
The queens award shud definately go 2 KESHII man she ws soooo good.
I really tried my best 2 flirt but man my flirtation skills really shucks so even my date gt sooo bugged tht HE-FLEW.(need 2 brushup my skills)
All the ppl who promised 2 show up didnt turn up tht ws soooo mean.
and just whn the pary ws abt 2 start IT crashed.
anyways i think v shuld find more creative ideas like this 2 rock the otherwise monotonous chat wrld.
love u all fr writing so much of comments now keep on visiting my blog .(lol)(i leave no chance advertise my blog)

AND LAST THING HERE IS ANOTHER CHANCE A LAST TIME

DECLARE A MOST BEAUTIFUL LINE OR DIALOGUE FR UR LOVED ONES.
SAY WHTEVER U WANNA SAY IN 1-OR 2 LINES.

THN I WILL CHOOSE THE BEST LINE AND DECLAIRE THE WINNER GOAHEAD AND DO IT.
It can b in hindi,english,pujabi any lingo.

Posted by sebia :: 2:21 PM :: 78 Comments:

Leave A Comment

---------------oOo---------------