Eternal Bliss

Monday

Bizzare Resolutions For The New Year:0)

.








.A very happy new year to all of you, a new beginning a new vista a new dawn thts my wish for all of u.
and for myself ...
I wish that May GOD grant me the Serenity,
to accept the things I cant change...
Courage,to change the things i can ,,,
and Wisdom to know the difference.
Amen...

And sorry for the unannounced hiatus from the blogsville...and thanx to all of u who cared enough to miss me:)

AT the dawn of every new year we make resolutions, sometimes we menage to fulfill them and sometimes its a lost quest this year i made some resolutions as well...some weird some funny ones some even challenging the sense and sensibilities. But that is me and those are mine...

Here are these...

1, This year I will be as courteous and nice to my self as I can be, will take very good care of not banging straight in to poles, or burning my self half fried sunny side up or giving a great jerk to my back by landing directly from top stair to last one. In simple words will try my best not to invite all kinda weird accidents.......... (sheesh while I was typing this I have managed to spill some hot coffee on my hand...duh...here goes my first resolution to tambaktu:0(...)

2,I promise ,this year i will put in some more efforts to torture you people with my blogging fetish. and will devote more time to blogs and comments.(sorry anonymouses miracles do happen but not oftenly:0 i am BACK )

3,Will muster a lovable HI to aunty patience,and quick bye to grandma sensitivity....(means will have more patience to combat the attacks of anonymouses)

4,Will be more sympathetic towards the ecological system of earth. and serenity of my house. by cleaning my room and specially my closet...hence no more tsunamis and earthquakes in there.........(mom :: are u listening?.........

5,Will be more patient with those hawk like aunties who love to mismatch me all the time...(damn..Can they ever give it a break?

6 Will try not to torture mom by refusing to meet all the prospective grooms scattered all around in the world... (mom is a staunch believer that very soon male specie gonna extinct or will be wiped out from mother earth...and every new proposal is the last 1..after that earth wont see any male prospective groom)

7,Will keep on torturing my chat buddies...with my mindless yappings and gibberish.....watch out dada and berty fr random chaos menace..

8 Will pamper Tanvi more then the previous year...and will listen to DADAJI...aka VIKAS KAULS mantras of wisdom...w.t questioning them........ (its gonna be really difficult task:(

9.Will learn to be rude and arrogant and snob...I always wanted to see how it feels to have that chip in your neck........ppl have started taking me for granted now a days..

10, Will try to read all the books and watch movies in my list. and a big NO NO to Russian literature and classics. I don’t believe in self torture..,

11, Will make more and more spelling mishtakes...and typos...and will try not to bug Microsoft word to wakeup from his eternal bliss in my desktop....

On serious note...in this year 1, I want to thank GOD properly for bestowing me with all the bounties
2,Want to work with children with special needs.
3,atleast 5 good deeds daily..No matter how small they are
4, Will try to polish my Hindi and Urdu.
5,If i can make even 1 person happy ..I will consider my self a lucky person...
Ufffff this list will be so long that I will b needing another post and so much ttttime...and I am running short of it. Plus I am coughing and sneezing so much that it’s hard to concentrate :(...
Tc u all...


HAPPY EID TO ALL OF YOU......


Posted by sebia :: 1:39 PM :: 46 Comments:

Leave A Comment

---------------oOo---------------