Eternal Bliss

Monday

IS Faith the golden bird,who sings sweet lullaby to mock pain?

..






















Usually I am the kind of a person, who likes to put everything on the shoulders of fate and nature, and like a true pigeon, close her eyes from every potential threat to the fairytale like cocooned existence. Until and unless some elephant comes and pokes With the possible threat of being crushed, Only then, I try to open my eyes for the harsh realities.and, from the sheltered ways of escaping from the sorrows and sufferings devised by my brain as defense mechanism.

Today 4 times I was faced by the question. which made me think. and, jolted me 2 to ask the FAITH…the question which we all like 2 ask..but refuse to do so
That why, this person got to suffer from harshness of life, and why not somebody else. Why fate and nature in particular was harsh to this person?why why and some more whys..


No no, I am a staunch believer of GOD. And I always find solace in the ground reality of whatever happens happens for the best. And this mantra of bliss always helped me in sustaining during the roughest of times. But then again I could not stop my self from asking this...
That what was the fault of this person to be treated that way. Forgive my curiosity GOD...afterall I am the descendant of ADAM...it is in my veins to question...

INCIDENT 1:----

Sir. What would you like to have?
(The waitress behind the counter in the restaurant asked...)
U…
(The guy in some designer clothes and oozing the charms of his father’s money. replied...)
Sir. Can I take your order pls ?
(Very politely, she brushed the comment off. and took the order...
Bring it on my table...
(The guy ordered, went back, sat with his friends...laughing...and making fun of others ...while waiting for his food.
Therefore, she was, walking 2wards the table. Holding and managing the trays, with little difficulty, one of the people...stretched his leg ffwd...and she stumbled...and fell (that woman was pregnant...) she was holding her tummy and flinching with pain...and one person screamed.
.look what have u done to my pants...u spilled all the Fanta on them...dont u know they are from ZARAS?
I didn’t have the audacity 2 look in her eyes and answer the silent q..., which they were asking WHY ME?

INCIDENT 2:--

..I cannot eat it. This tastes yuck. Now I want to have FILLET-O-FISH
My 6 yrs old nephew screamed...
Sebz can u turn the car towards MCDONALDS pls...He won’t rest until he will get it...
My bhabhi asked me.

But bhabhi...he just took one bite...and he just cannot throw food like that...this is not good...do not spoil him like that...
I argued...Uselessly...and silently screeched infront of McDonalds...
He threw the food on the garbage can...and flew off 2 get his burger...
An old man, very haggard looking. Came and started rummaging through the contents of the garbage bin...suddenly.struck gold...and started eating the food which my nephew threw in the garbage...now all dusted with the filth. From the dumps...
At one side, my nephew was eating his burger. All wrapped and protected according to all the health standards and food regulations. On the other side. That old man was eating the food, right out of garbage can. All dusted with filth. I could not even look in his eyes and answer the silent q


WHY ME?

Incident 3:--

Whenever we go to do grocery. There are helpers. Who bring the shopping bags outside for people? In addition, people give them tips for that. These are very poor people from third world countries like India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh...etc...And they come here on very low salary scales. Hardly enough for them two feed them properly. Then they have to send money back two so many hungry mouths, back at there countries, starving for food...
So after coming out of the super market, when the person placed the shopping bags inside the car. I thanked him. And was about to handover some coins to him. Then one of the managers of the store. Walked 2wards me...


Sorry madam...u can’t give him any tip
But why... (I argued)
Cuz we are giving them enough.. And they do not deserve more
(So angry)I asked
Is that amount enough? The one bag of groceries cost more then the amount of salary u guys give to them, for whole month. Is it enough for them to live on that amount?
Manager politely refused. And turned back
Sorry madam, store policy. I cannot allow you 2 give tip to this person

The poor man. Kept on looking at those pennies. During all this conversation, atleast his 1 meal would have been covered by those PENNIES…
I again could not look in to his eyes and answer the silent question...


WHY ME?

INCIDENT 4...

All my nephews and nieces were playing; they were having some friends, as well, so it was a happy time for them, they were laughing and dancing and having fun. My brother’s only daughter, was sitting alone looking at those kids, having fun, with longing eyes. So I asked them

KIDS. Please let aminah play with u guys as well. She wants 2 plays. Call her in...
NO...NO, we cannot...
Some kid, my nephew’s friend screamed...
Why not?

I asked...
Because she is MENTAL. And I don’t want to play with mental girls...

I felt somebody twisted my heart...cuz my niece is AUTISTIC...and at that moment I looked at my bhabhis face...so much anguish and pain there..
I couldn’t even answer the silent agony there...


WHY ME?

How easy. It is to put everything on fate, and how lucky we human beings are that at least we can dump our agonies on some outsider force like FATE and nature, with faithful obedience we find our refuge in EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR THE BEST...

And we never understand..that WHY WE ARE BLESSED ONES AND THE BEARERS OF AGONY?Sometimes very sweetly, we say...oh this person must be suffering because of his past KARMA...
OR HE must have done something terribly wrong 2 get this kind of punishment in life...
What a mockery...

Faith is the lonely bird, who sings sweet nothings to lull us in to our soothing sleep, away from pains and miseries...

Why should we think and waste our time about the people, who are suffering...
The golden cage with ringing bells of life is waiting for us. To LIVE…..live on oh human…. live for ur ownself
IGNORANCE AND AVOIDANCE...THY NAME IS HUMAN


Posted by sebia :: 12:44 PM :: 54 Comments:

Leave A Comment

---------------oOo---------------